I’ve been busy making lots of projects with the Freckled Fawn November embellishment kit! The bright colors in this kit reminded me of photos from a day at the amusement park with Jake’s work team, so this was one of the first projects I made.
- Freckled Fawn November embellishment kit: enamel stickers, banner phrase stickers, rubber houses, and family foam word stickers
- Freckled Fawn November 12×12 papers
- Freckled Fawn November journaling cards
- Kelly Purkey white alphabet stickers
- Hero Arts Clearly Kelly Outdoor Inks and Clearly Kelly Miami Ink
- Ali Edwards precision pen, Tillamook ink, and Columbia ink
I really loved this rollercoaster picture (Jake is on there!), so I knew I wanted it large. I printed it out 8.5 inches wide and made the photos of Jake’s coworkers 4×4 so all of the photos would fit onto one 8.5 x 11 page. Once I selected the polka dot paper, the design of the page came together quickly! I loved the look of having one line of dots in-between the photos, so I decided to cut down more paper and a journaling card in the same heights as the photos, flip their positions, and mimic the placement.
I wanted letter stickers with the same fun colors as the background paper, so I rubbed the corner of ink pads onto white letter stickers so I could create my own alpha color scheme!
This page is simple, but I think it’s a lot of fun!
Do you have a photo you’d like to highlight that could use a scraplift of this page?