**Affiliate links used when possible. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on affilate links. Thanks for supporting the Nerd Nest!
I’m determined to have all of my holiday shopping out of the way super early this year, so I’m happy to try to wrap things up by grabbing some Cyber Monday deals today! I wanted to share some deals from myself, friends, and favorites in case you missed them elsewhere!
- My workshop 31 Challenges is 25% off with code CYBERMONDAY through November 30!
- My awesome friend Kristin just published a book! It’s 100 Days of All About Me: 100 Introspective Prompts About Your Right Now Life and you can get it in a Digital Edition, Full Color Print Version, and/or Workbook. She’s also offering limited time savings on her VIP Awesome Ladies Project membership–prices go up December 1!
- Today is the last call for plaques and ornaments from Everyday is a Holiday! They have a code for 20% off: SHOPSMALL20 I love their work and picked up a kitty and amethyst ornament as room decorations for the kids.
- 50% off photo books at Blurb with code FANTASTICFIFTY now through 11/29. I’m trying to finish up my books for Christmas gifts in time!
- Freckled Fawn has subscription deals for the first time ever–get up to three kits free!
- Don’t forget to join in with 30 Days of Lists before it starts December 1!
- Crafsy is offering a free gift with purchase today! Pick your gift, add anything else to your cart (lots of supplies and classes are on sale!) and use the code FREEGIFT at checkout. I picked up Artisan Bread Making for myself and a furniture upcycling course for a family member!
- Ali Edwards still has a lot of Black Friday sale items left and she has a Cyber Monday deal for 40% off digitals and classes! (Some exclusions, including December Daily items.) I just love everything Ali does.
What are your favorite crafty deals going on today?