In October, I recorded 31 Scary Days for the third year! I kept track of one thing a day I was doing with scary media (though a lot of these things were ongoing over multiple days).
This year I decided to do a visual version, including images from the Internet for television, screenshots from my phone for music and audiobooks, and photos of books I was reading. I’ve already shared the first part and here’s the rest!
- Freckled Fawn October papers, November journaling cards and November label stickers
- Ali Edwards pen, ink, and chipboard numbers (discontinued December Daily)
- Becky Higgins Design F Pocket Pages
I lost the number 11 somewhere! I’m confident it will turn up and I can add it later. If not, I can always make one that mimics the style of the other numbers.
Scary Things List:
- Fear of the Walking Dead, Season 1
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition
- Blood Oath
- Fear of the Walking Dead, Season 2
- Let Me In
- Death Note, Vol. 1
- The Power
- American Horror Story Season 7, Episode 7
- Goosebumps SlappyWorld | I Am Slappy’s Evil Twin
- Black Mirror Season 2, Episode 3
- The Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 1
- The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes
- Sleeping Beauties
- AFI (The Blood Album)
- Ghostbusters (2016)
- World War Z: The Complete Edition: An Oral History of the Zombie War
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery
- Halloween playlist
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell Episode 4
I used the same papers I’d used on the title card for Part 1 for a little title card here, but flipped them. I didn’t feel like I needed a big fancy title after I’d already included one on the opposite page, so I just wrote the name of the project on a label sticker so the continuation would make sense.
I used two journaling cards to write about the project and the scary things the kids were into this month with my extra pockets.
I absolutely love the way this turned out! Those inked December Daily numbers really made the project.
Do you have any types of things that you track throughout a month that this sort of project could work with?