I loved the September round of 30 Days of Lists so much! Here’s my final batch of lists:
My go-to meals to make
- chicken tikka masala for friends parties
- chili, caribbean jerk wraps, or tequila lime chicken for family dinners
- homemade pizza for lots of kids / Fri night
Ways to celebrate the changing season
- eat all the seasonal produce (time for apples, pumpkins & squash)
- get out some cardigans
- go to fall festivals
- play in the leaves
Words I would like to use more often
- Look how clean it is!
- Let’s go on an adventure
- I’m not tired at all!
- My to-do list is finished!
How I keep my creative supplies organized
- Keep kits together
- Sort by color
- Keep most-used things close
- Use, don’t hoard!
My recurring dreams involve
- Finding myself late for class in my high school, but I can’t remember my schedule / where to go
- Getting lead to a stormy ocean cliff by a ghost
I’m still not sure about
- What I want to be when I “grow up”
- If I’d like to go back to blogging about / sharing more personal stuff
- How to balance activism & anxiety
Ways to show self love
- Take some quiet time (coffee, a good book, cat snuggles)
- Get in the sun & light exercise (helps with anxiety)
- Recognize when I need to hit pause
People I would like to reconnect with
- the Shoemakers
- Nick Kraly
- the Tiemanns
- Tiffany & Boston
- the Byers & Kiekel sides of the family (excited for holiday parties!)
Events that inspire me
- #30Lists (meta-hah!) doing a dailyish creative practice at my desk encourages me to do more other creative things
- community memory keeping projects like December Daily and #thursday3
Goals to accomplished before the end of the year
- Finish 3rd floor closets
- Re-grout / seal baths
- release 2 workshops
- create magical moments with my family
- read 175 books in 2017
- #52projects2017 #52recipes2017
Did you list this round? Have you finished? Don’t worry if you haven’t–that’s not failure! Set a goal and finish them in your own time.
I’m an ambassador for 30 Days of Lists, so I spread my love of the challenge in an official manner. You can see why I love #30Lists here, and I’m an affiliate so any purchases you make through these links support the Nerd Nest! Sign up for the #30Lists Newsletter so that you can keep up with #30Lists news.