It’s been rainy sweater weather around here, so it hasn’t exactly felt summery yet. But it’s supposed to get up to the 90′s today, which means I feel like the seasonal page has turned. I thought I’d list the things my family is excited to do this summer.
This summer, we’re going to:
- go through the Robert Morris Glass Labyrinth
- grow stuff
- fly kites
- celebrate nerd Christmas at the Maker Faire
- hang out with the new babies that’ll be born to family and friends
- excavate dinosaurs from ice
- go camping
- catch fireflies
- make a volcano
- prepare for the return of Doctor Who in August in the nerdiest way possible
- go to Science City a lot
What’s on your summer list (or winter list if you’re in the Southern Hemisphere)
P.S. I’m going down to three posts a week for the summer. See you on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!