It’s all in the details.
I am so excited to share with you a big project that has been months in the making! My Details is a brand new workshop from Kristin and myself. It is all about documenting yourself (past or present) and capturing the details that may otherwise slip through the cracks.
Our goal is to help others record the details of their own story, so we’re packing this class with a TON of great content.
I am so passionate about documenting life, but I am often disheartened to see that many memory keepers see the value in documenting others, but not themselves. Our stories so important. Documenting myself gives me a richer wealth of memories, helps me to change and grow, builds my self-confidence, and truly makes me a happier person. I want you to reap these benefits too.
With amazing pre-classroom materials that will help you get comfortable documenting yourself and 10 detailed prompts to help you record the important areas of your life, you’ll be inspired to document yourself in a meaningful way.
Use the 10 prompts to document about your present details or use them to document about the you from the past, or do BOTH Kristin and I have! We’ll inspire you with 40+ takes on the prompts between the two of us using mini-book pages, pocket page spreads, traditional layouts, and more!
Return to these prompts again and again to document your details; even return to them later to document the details of others!
Whether you’re a blogger, a mini book maker, a journaler, a pocket scrapbooker, or a traditional scrapbooker, we’ve got ideas for you to make sure you are telling YOUR story and YOUR details in your memory keeping!
Upon registering, you’ll have immediate access to pre-classroom materials, which includes:
- 10 posts waiting for you in a self-paced format to aid you in preparing for the prompts
- Bonus posts before class starts
- Introduction to the class concept and instructors
- Ideas for different methods of tackling the class prompts with blogging, mini books, pocket albums, and traditional scrapbooking pages to help you decide how you’d like to contain your details
- Access to the private My Details Facebook Community
- Instructions on how to participate with the class community via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and comments
- Tips for taking better selfies
- Tips for writing about yourself
- Tips for remembering past details
- Tips for translating the prompts to document others
- Exclusive Giveaway of a 3-Month Subscription (April/May/June) to the Freckled Fawn OhDeerMe Embellishment Kit (Giveaway closes April 7)
- Exclusive discount to Freckled Fawn’s Online Embellishment Shop
- Links to resources from instructor blog archives
Beginning April 14, you’ll have access to:
- A new prompt each weekday over the duration of the class–10 in all
- Detailed suggestions for interpretations of each prompt, making each prompt something you can return to for inspiration again and again
- Two interpretations of each prompt from each instructor
- 40+ exclusive takes on the prompts from instructors Megan and Kristin
- Design and documentation tips with each project
- Saturday Share days in which inspiration from the community members is shared
- Supply lists with links to resources used in the workshop examples
- E-mail access to instructors
- Access to classroom indefinitely
Bonus: Exclusive Partnership with Freckled Fawn!
Kristin and I are so excited to be partnering up with Freckled Fawn for this workshop! We were so inspired while working with their OhDeerMe April Embellishment kit for our ‘right-now’ MyDetails projects. We will be showcasing over 20 projects with the April Embellishment kit.
There is a giveaway for a 3-MONTH OHDEERME KIT SUBSCRIPTION on the MyDetails private blog. This giveaway will be open through April 7th! Register today for your chance at this SOLD OUT kit.