I love sharing things about my friends, and you’re about to get a bucketful of awesome with what they’ve been up to lately. Here are some of my favorite posts from some of my friends over the past month.*
- Kristin from rukristin papercrafts is starting up The Awesome Ladies Project. Join in this Friday by spending two hours creating a project that makes you feel like an awesome lady! You can find me playing along on Instagram, but I’ll also share whatever I make here next week.
- Jenny and Aaron of Everyday is a Holiday have an awesome hand painted scrapbooking line called The Sweet Life that should be hitting the stores now!
- Annette of This and That has the most beautiful, dreamy Project Life pages. And I’m not just saying that because I’m teaching a class with her.
- Katie from Punk Projects underwent a challenge to make one month of Star Trek art and I think it’s pretty awesome. I think Eliza would love a similar Doctor Who challenge–she’s drawing Whovian stuff all of the time.
- I’m always working on keeping a good work / family / personal balance, and Elise at Elise Joy always has some amazing thoughts. Her recent thoughts on balance are no exception.
- Amy of Lemon and Raspberry is hosting a free blogging webinar April 8. She’s focusing on pillar content. I can’t recommend listening to her blogging advice enough: she’s a genius.
- Rachele from Fat Babe Designs is having a moving sale with $15 Custom Portraits! I picked one up and am excited to see how she draws me up in a few weeks.
- If you’re needing a little more idea organization in your life, Kristin of My Life as a Teacup has a brilliant guide to how she uses Evernote to organize her life.
- Kam of Campfire Chic inspires me always with her goals and list making. I love her 28 Things to Do Before I Turn 29 goal list!
- Whitney of Modern Whit encourages you to make your own adventure and I couldn’t agree more.
What posts have you been loving from your friends lately?