To celebrate the start of 30 Days of Lists March 1, a bunch of us listers are having a blog hop using past lists! We’ve all picked a list from the free original #30Lists challenge so we can get our listing on while we’re waiting for the workshop to start.
I decided to pick a list that would help me tell a story for my Project Life. I like that lists can be additional documentation when I don’t have much to include for a week or can help me tell stories in a more detailed way. The self-paced versions of past #30Lists challenges are a great resource of ideas for this!
To help document my road trip last January, I picked the Road Trip Must Haves List:
Road Trip Must Haves…
- Snacks & Lunch
- Pillows & Blankets
- New Music
- iPad w/ movie
- Portable video games
- Crayons & coloring books
- Cash for tolls
- Paper & pen
- A fun attitude
Visit the other listers on the hop!
- Megan – The Nerd Nest <<<< You are here!
- Kristin – rukristin papercrafts
- Allie – Alexandra Rae Designs
- Kristin – My Life as a Teacup
- Kam – Campfire Chic
- Amy – Lemon and Raspberry
- You can join in too by picking a list from the original #30Lists challenge