I love sharing things about our friends, and you’re about to get a bucketful of awesome with what they’ve been up to lately. Here are some of my favorite posts from my friends over the past month.
I’m so excited for Tell a Story, an art journaling class from Kara of I Just Might Explode. It’s even more fun to see what people have been creating from it! I’m buying this class as a treat for myself when I finish my current big project.
Katie from Punk Projects makes some of the best nerdy DIYs of anyone on the whole Internets, and she made my heart go pitter patter with this DIY galaxy marquee art. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen a DIY and thought “I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS” rather then “maybe I’ll get to this eventually.” Watch out for my take, is what I’m saying.
Elise at Elise Joy did the most gorgeous water marbling from fingernail polish! I love when amazing things can happen with just what you probably already have around the house. Also, she’s a genius and you should check out her new venture Make29.
I love the 52 Love Notes envelope album that Kristin from rukristin papercrafts made. An envelope album is such a cool way to contain little notes that are more private. It’s also making me want to write more love notes to Jake. Our love notes and poems from our first years together are some of my most prized possessions.
Even more stuff from my friends to check out:
- I love that Amy of Lemon and Raspberry is sharing her monthly book reports. Seeing what friends are reading helps me find awesome books to add to my ever-growing list or reflect back on books that I’ve already read. Also, Amy has excellent taste.
- Kam of Campfire Chic and Laura of Mac Girl’s Adventures are sharing their lunches on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #letsgetlunchy to encourage each other to take their lunches to work with them. I work from home, but I might need to jump on board and start making Eliza’s lunches again. So. Much. Cheaper. But it’s easy to get stuck in a rut, so I’m excited to see all of their ideas! Kam also started an awesome Pinboard of lunch inspiration.
- Jenny of Everyday is a Holiday has a gorgeous Dream Big art journal page with step-by-step directions! She makes me want to break out the paint for everything.
- I love the honesty of the One Little Word Balance post by Allie of Alexandra Rae Design. Who doesn’t struggle to find balance?
- Whitney of Modern Day Memory Keeper has a sweet post I don’t want to forget… about her twins. It is a great prompt for documenting your right now!
- Serena from A Girl Named Sue put together a really helpful guide for How to Listen to Podcasts.
- Kristin of My Life as a Teacup has a great post on manga must reads. I’d love to dip into the genre!
- Sometimes it’s hard to decide what to share online, and Trina from Feed the Birdies has some food for thought.
What posts have you been loving from your friends lately?