Welcome to my first week of 30 Days of Lists December 2013! If you’re new to the party, #30Lists is a 30 Day Journaling challenge that makes documenting your life easy with 30 Days of Prompts–and it’s extra fun with a giant online community to share them with! I’m an ambassador for 30 Days of Lists, and you can read about why I love listing here, and can check my past lists here.
For this round of lists, I’m using these inserts in my Project Life, keeping it simple with Seafoam cards and the free number downloads I designed for 30 Days of Lists December 2013 (one of the bonuses you get with registration!).
Before the end of the year…
- I’ll have 30 December Lists!
- My December Daily album will be finished.
- Eliza and I will have made 25 ornaments.
- We’ll have our Denver trip 100% planned!
Around my home…
- Stacks of books
- Lots of toys & messes
- Dust bunnies
- Industrial & homemade furniture
- Crafts & crafts & crafts
This is the only time of year
- I like snow
- I’m okay with holiday music
- I enjoy shopping
- I see some of my extended family
- I bake a lot of cookies
- Go crazy with seasonal decorations
- Make a daily mini book
I am happy to report…
- I am planning a Denver trip for January
- I’m not getting winter blues yet.
- I am still obsessed with Project Life
- I’m planning content for some awesome Spring classes
- I have a big plan for 2014.
- Ornament a day
- Christmas tree candle holders
- December Daily
- Baking holiday cookies
- Making calendars
- Opening pajamas on Christmas Eve
- Dads on Christmas Eve, Moms on Christmas
- Decorating the tree together
On my blog reading list
What I am going to remember about today…
- When your house breaks, all other plans are out of the window.
- Frozen pipes
- Fixing broken windows
- Now-to-us saw!
Have you signed up for 30 Days of Lists? How is your listing going?