Today Big Picture Classes is giving away a spot in Picture the Holidays to one lucky reader of the Nerd Nest! Picture the Holidays, taught by Tracey Clark, an amazing workshop focused on 31 days of festive photography throughout December.
Here’s a bit more about Picture the Holidays, which begins December 1, 2013 and costs $36.00:
Spend this December taking inspired, artful photographs of the world around you, during the most wonderful time of the year. Picture the Holidays has been reframed and refreshed for 2013, with new prompts and new pictures to help you creatively and mindfully celebrate this season of joy!
This 31-day workshop, from photographer and author Tracey Clark, is the perfect remedy for the holiday hustle.
Every morning, you’ll receive a seasonal photo prompt that will not only inspire your inner photographer, but will also encourage you to take a few moments to yourself to get creatively centered before the day’s festivities begin. Inside the classroom, you’ll also find a class creed, holiday photography tip sheet, live blog, active student gallery, and supportive classroom message board.
Picture the Holidays 2013 is a reframed and refreshed version of Picture the Holidays from 2010. It includes:
- Daily emails: An inspiring holiday photo and a brief musing on the daily photo prompt
- Voice message available as streaming audio, downloadable MP3 files and transcripts
- Downloadable photo tips handout
- Downloadable class creed to display in your creative space
- Downloadable PDF of Tracey’s equipment list
- Welcome note from Tracey in the classroom
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Email access to Tracey
Added Features for 2013:
- Live classroom blog, updated in real time by Tracey Clark
- NEW daily photo prompts (at least 50% are brand new!)
- NEW photo examples to provide fresh inspiration (the majority of the daily prompts are illustrated by new photographs)
Learn more and register here!
New to Big Picture Classes? Learn How it works.
Enter to win a spot in this amazing workshop from Big Picture Classes using the widget below:
We’ll announce the winner sometime after midnight CST December 10, 2013. Watch the countdown on the widget to see how long you have left to enter! The winner will have to contact us with their e-mail address before registration closes December 10, 2013.