I’ve been talking sort of incessantly about #30Lists, but it’s because I AM A LISTER through and through. And with today’s giveaway, you’ll have a chance to see what all of the hoopla is about!
What is 30 Days of Lists?
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day – even something as small as a list.
Every day through the months of March and September, we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
If you’re new to #30Lists, you can learn a little bit about it in this video:
Listing doesn’t start until September 1st, but the community is open now! Here’s everything included:
Upon logging in, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private Facebook Group just for September #30Lists participants
- exclusive discounts from our ambassadors and sponsors
- printable download with ALL of September’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- tutorial on joining the community
- introductions to our sponsors
- introductions to our ambassadors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- ‘your take’ on the #30Lists book covers
- giveaways from sponsors and ambassadors
Starting September 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be posted each morning
- exclusive tutorials
- additional giveaways
- list topics hosted by some of our sponsors
- ‘your take’ posts high-lighting the lists all of you are making
Use the widget below to enter to win a spot in 30 Days of Lists! You don’t have to wait for the giveaway to end to sign up, if you win and you’re already registered, 30 Days of Lists will issue you a refund.
P.S. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve already seen a sneak peek of my #30Lists base pages, but come back tomorrow for a full view of them!