Welcome to the fifth week of lists for the March 2013 edition of #30Lists! I can’t believe that this is the last post for this round. I feel like it went by so quickly! Instead of making a mini book for my lists as I have done in the past, I’m including my lists as weekly inserts in my Project Life. I used a similar format for all of my base pages, using Ultra Pro 9 Pocket Page Protectors, which, if you’re wondering, do not fit Project Life cards (I trimmed the ones I’m using down a bit).
Here are the lists:
List 25: When faced with a tough decision I…
- talk it out with Jake
- purge my thoughts on paper
- go over pros/cons
- ask someone with experience
- wrestle indecision
List 26: Last year this time I was…
- enjoying Spring weather
- launching our WordPress blog
- trying new recipes
- missing Jessica, who visited earlier in the month
- starting the Poe / Shakespeare / Frost challenge
List 27: Quotes that get me though…
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” -Socrates
- “There’s only one rule I know of babies–God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.” -Kurt Vonnegut
- “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan
- “Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” -Antione de Saint Exupéry
The blank spot will have a photo from me in there as soon as I get it in the mail!
List 28: This week I choose to…
- Start gardening
- Buy local @ The City Market
- Do awesome fun stuff with the kids
- WRITE write WRITE
- Blog a ton
- Go on a date with Jake
- Read with everyone
List 29: I am grateful for…
- My awesome family
- Access to education
- Being born to privilege
- Doing what I love
- My amazing city
- Wonderful people to learn from
List 30: My manifesto
- I believe that everyone should have equal rights.
- I believe that systematic oppression can be eradicated by government.
- I believe that my children will change the world.
- I believe in documenting and celebrating life.
- I believe in science and humanism and absolute truth.
- I believe in the power of words.
Did you list? Share links to your lists in the comments!
Registration for 30 Days of Lists is open now. Listing started March 1, but it’s not to late to register! My first listing round, I didn’t start until the 23rd! I’m a #30Lists Ambassador and affiliate, so signing up through these links supports the Nerd Nest!