(Watch a Vine Video of the kids making these.)
Meg and I have found some cool stuff on the web lately. Here’s a peak into what we’ve been checking out:
- We made Kool-Eggs last year and we highly, highly recommend them. Fruity smell and bright Easter eggs? Sold! (Also, the video above is the kids dying brown eggs. We’re doing white ones later today.)
- Are You Satisfied or Stuffed? Teaching Kids When to Say ‘When’ at the Table (applies to you, even if you have no kids)
- If we ever have a sandbox, we’re stealing this idea.
- You might only find this funny if you love code like we do, but Megan and I were cracking up at these hilarious Pictures from a developers life (and yes, I had to explain some of them to her.)
- Megan made a joke about being pissed at the groundhog about our drawn-out winter (liar!), and it turns out she’s not the only one: Lawsuit vs. groundhog
- Not generally a fan of the “Hey, girl” memes, but this one is speaking directly to Megan. (Don’t tell her I told you, but she’s still working on a Christmas present… from last Christmas.)
- We’re going to make some Passover food, inspired by Kristin’s Passover post. Eliza is super into learning about other cultures, so she’s excited.
- So… it’s a thing on the internet to try to separate Oreos. This Oreo Separator Pump Gun wins it. From the same (slightly scary) guy: DIY Freddie Fingers.
- Because nerds love economics too: depressing video info-graphic depicting wealth inequality in America.
- Our friends Katie and Emily have started a new scrapbooking blog! Check out Paper Lovers Studio.
- Excited to listen to Kam’s recommended Women in Podcasts
- Beautiful: Saplings from Ann Frank’s tree are being spread as symbols of tolerance
- If you think we’re obsessed with Harry Potter Legos, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.
- Speaking of Lego, every news story we read about Lego makes us love them more: Boy writes letter to LEGO after losing minifigure, gets awesome response.
- This post from Amy on What constitutes blogging success? is food for thought.
- Get ready to die of cuteness: Bunny in an Egg Shell
Have you found anything cool online lately?
Check out more sharing posts.