We (and by me I mostly mean Jake) have found some cool stuff on the web lately. Here’s a peak into what we’ve been checking out:
- Did you know that creating music with no repetition is almost impossible and requires discreet mathematics? Watch The Beautiful Math Behind the Ugliest Music.
- This will give you a lot to think about: ponder the philosophical question, “Is there a real you?“
- Watch celebrities read mean tweets about themselves.
- We’d buy this X-Factor Australia contestent‘s album.
- We want to make Boo Bubbles for Halloween!
- This song Tinashé: Mbira version of “Zambezi” is so beautiful and makes me cry. Also, I want a mbira.
- Jonas and I can’t stop singing Some Nights by FUN. Jake’s a hipster and pointed out that he heard FUN. waaaay before they blew up.
- I love this beautiful family photoshoot.
- LOL at this commentary about loving vs. hating villains. (Explicit language.)
- If Dr. Seuss books were titled according to their morals.
- Steven Colbert ruins British high tea.
- Love Bruce Lee’s Style philosophy.
- This making of a wood shade is beautiful.
- This will make you die from cuteness.
- I want to live in the Iowa State Capital Law Library.
- This Time Breakdown of Modern Web Design is so true. (Explicit language.)
- Another awesome Okay Go music video: this time they’re teaching about primary colors for Sesame Street!
That’s what we’ve been watching lately! And, just in case you’re wondering, Jake Stumbles before bed while I read and constantly interrupts me to make me look at this stuff. Which is, you know, awesome and annoying at the same time.