Here’s a little bit more about the workshop, which is $99:
Come join Becky Higgins for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend some time with her during the last quarter of 2012. As Becky goes about preparing for the holidays, organizing around her home and documenting her family’s story along the way, she’ll be sharing ideas to inspire you, tips to motivate you, and real-life suggestions on how to cultivate the life you want.
Whether you’re a long-time Project Lifer or you’re just now hearing about Project Life, you will love learning about the guilt-free philosophy behind this system of memory-keeping. While Becky will give you plenty to think about and do during the 12 weeks of this workshop, she firmly believes that there isn’t a person that exists who “does it all” — and it should be the last thing that we expect from ourselves.
Becky’s class includes:
● An exclusively-designed set of Project Life cards (3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″) that will not be available anywhere else!
● Access to a pre-classroom with a presentation from Becky upon registration for class
● Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
● Voice messages, slideshows and videos throughout class
● Three live chats with Becky
● Welcome notes from Becky in the classroom
● Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
● Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
● Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
● Supply list with live links to product resources
I’m getting so exited for the class. Just looking at the class calendar has me full of inspiration. I’m taking the class care of Big Picture Classes, and I’m so excited to see how Becky’s amazing perspective impacts my Project Life and my REAL life.
The class starts 10/4/2012 and registration begins today! Register and read rest of description here.
New to Big Picture Classes? Learn more here.
Here’s how you can win a spot in this amazing workshop from Becky and Big Picture Classes:
To enter, tell us how you cultivate a good life!
For extra entries:
- Tell us which lesson from the class calendar you think is most exciting!
- Like the Big Picture Classes Facebook Page
- Share about the giveaway on a social media site such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or G+
Up to three extra entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry, so we can keep track!
We will delete any entries that don’t fit the above criteria. We’ll announce the winner on August 25th. You have until then to enter! The winner will have 14 days to contact us to claim their prize.