As promised, here’s our super awesome Felt Stick Mustache DIY! Because everyone needs a fake mustache. Unless you have a real one. In that case, just hold a stick up to it. Hah! These make for great party favors and photo shoots!
Here’s what you need:
To make a felt stick mustache:
1. Download our mustache template:
We’ve created an awesome template for our Mustachios… And Jake was nice enough to host them on his web server (JakeAnderson.net)!
2. Cut out your chosen mustache.
3. Trace your mustache onto the felt with a marker.
4. Cut the mustache from the felt with the scissors.
5. Put a small spot of hot glue on the back of the mustache, slightly to the left or right.
6. Immediately press the top of the dowel rod into the glue.
7. Wait for the glue to dry and have tons of fun!
If you’re wondering where we are in our mustache photos, here’s your answer:
We were playing chess on top of the downtown library building. I think it’s much harder to play life-sized chess, but Jake thinks it’s easier. He feels like a general.
We played a 3 hour game last night! Jake won, but we’re pretty evenly matched.
Our friend Matt B. was nice enough to take photos for us so we could both get in the frame.
This is Matt B. & me with our mustachios:
Have fun!!! Make sure to send us a link or leave a comment if you make some so we can see them!!!