Today is my birthday! I think birthdays are a great time to capture a bit of what someone’s life is like in the moment, so I documented some of the things that really characterize me as I turn 27.
At 27 I…
- …take several pictures every day, usually with my phone.
- …am all of the way obsessed with memory keeping and Project Life.
- …read 7-10 books a month.
- …am in 3 and a half book clubs. (How did that happen?)
- …think that pajama bottoms are the best clothes.
- …wear mostly solid t-shirts and shirts from Sevenly.
- …love Doctor Who the very most.
- …also love Games of Thrones, Parks and Rec, Cosmos, The Daily Show, and Last Week Tonight.
- …like playing the same video games I played in middle school.
- …love having shorter, no maintenance hair.
- …would rather sit around talking and eating with friends and family than do anything else.
- …am figuring out my career path.
- …listen to a wider range of music than I used to, but still stick with old favorites about half of the time.
- …could look at Kansas City’s skyline for hours.
- …am on a home improvement kick.
- …like strong, dark Guatemalan coffee with a tiny splash of milk and plain lattes (big change from my carmel vanilla loving past).
- …want more tattoos. …am so thankful to be able to video chat with long distance friends.
- …go to museums for adventure.
- …am savoring.
Check out other birthday and anniversary check-in lists.